If you attend a course on a course location, we kindly request the following:
- Keep 1.5 metres distance at all times.
- Do you have a fever and/or respiratory symptoms (coughing or shortness of breath), please don’t attend any lessons. If a family member has these symptoms, please stay at home
- Please stick to the following basic hygiene rules:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap
- Cough and sneeze in your sleeve
- Use disposable tissues
And: don't shake hands.
- Disinfect your hands when entering the building or classroom
- Always keep 1.5 metres distance
- Follow the indicated walking routes
- Use the stairs. If you need to use the elevator, 1 person at the time (unless family members)
- Try to touch as few things as possible
- In general areas (such as halls, corridors, elevators and toilets) please wear a face mask. This is not compulsory in the classroom.